Last modified: October 13, 2010
Information collected by Sierra Flower Finder will never be sold to or used by third parties, and is protected against unauthorized use or access. The information collected is used to improve the quality of our services for our users. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving information from us, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
935 Reverchon, St-Laurent, Qc, Canada, H4T 4L2
Information we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you sign up for a Sierra Flower Finder (SFF) account or any others, we ask you for personal information.
- Log information – When you access Sierra websites, our server automatically records information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To send periodic emails with information or updates pertaining to your account, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates or related product or service information
- To improve our websites - (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services and develop new services; and
- To protect the rights or property of Sierra or our users
If we use this information in a manner different from the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
The email address you provide will be also used to send you information and updates pertaining to your accounts.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes (cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information)
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some websites features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Sierra employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use Sierra website, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required.