Fermer
Combinaison d’adresse courriel
et de mot de passe invalide.
Imprimer

Sujets généraux

Traduction: EN FR ES DE
Hi I was wondering what flower this might be:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FwtfND59Oc
Évaluation de l'entrée (0 rating | 0 votes) 
Par: chlmmchl - Depuis: 2013-09-15
Classer par : Date    Les plus populaires
They are Tulips.

Quick tip! Sugar is terrible for flowers. It will decrease the vase life of lfowers by days by way of creating a food source for bacteria that speed up the decay of flowers. You are better off just using regular tap water or water treated with a floral preservative. Your florist may have some pouches so be sure to ask about that the next time you stop in. 

Food for thought!

:)
Par: Sierra Staff - Depuis: 2011-01-12
I was wrong about the sugar! (Partly wrong)

Sugar alone in flowers can be bad for flowers for the reasons listed below, but as part of a combination of  "flower food" (sugar), "acidic component" and "fungicide"... it can absolutely help increase the vase life of flowers. 

Check out this interesting article that also has a few recipes for effective home brewed floral preservative solutions. 
http://chemistry.about.com/od/chemistryhowtoguide/a/cutflowers.htm
Par: Sierra Staff - Depuis: 2011-01-12
Oh, I don`t know unfortunately. But I will ask my friends from Megaflowers, they always know everything about plants:)Because I`m just like a pupil yet, learning :)
Par: Aliona - Depuis: 2014-04-14
Sierra Cherche Fleur est dédiée à la communauté florale professionnelle par l’entremise de la Distribution florale Sierra. Par le biais de ce site collectif, nous donnons la chance aux sélectionneurs, aux producteurs, aux grossistes et aux fleuristes de partager leurs connaissances et leur passion pour la diversité incroyable des fleurs qui rend notre industrie si unique.