Pas encore membre?
Inscrivez-vous maintenant!
Fermer
Combinaison d’adresse courriel
et de mot de passe invalide.
Imprimer

Discussions sur Gypsophile

Traduction: EN FR ES DE
I am a new floral designer and someone has told me that the gypsophila has a bad smell.  I have a bride who wants to use gyp in mason jars for her centerpieces.  Any feedback is much appreciated.  Thank you.
Évaluation de l'entrée (0 rating | 0 votes) 
Par: Monica - Depuis: 2013-03-23
Classer par : Date    Les plus populaires
Traduction: EN FR ES DE
It does. There is, however a trend of using just Gyp in wedding and bridal designs, so I can't help but assume that some people don't mind it. If you keep the designs in a cool place and use fresh product I would think that you are doing everything you can to minimize the odours. But there is a risk.

If you were looking for an alternative, there is waxflower which actually has a beautiful scent and a similar rustic look. The variety alba has beautiful small white blooms and is available now out of Australia. Would look really sweet in mason jars! (and smell sweet too!)
Évaluation de l'entrée (0 rating | 0 votes) 
Par: Sierra Staff - Depuis: 2011-01-12
Sierra Cherche Fleur est dédiée à la communauté florale professionnelle par l’entremise de la Distribution florale Sierra. Par le biais de ce site collectif, nous donnons la chance aux sélectionneurs, aux producteurs, aux grossistes et aux fleuristes de partager leurs connaissances et leur passion pour la diversité incroyable des fleurs qui rend notre industrie si unique.