Inscrivez-vous maintenant!
Fermer
Combinaison d’adresse courriel
et de mot de passe invalide.
Imprimer

Discussions sur Roses

Traduction: EN FR ES DE
Spray Roses!

We recently started using the varieties recommended in the South American Spray Rose Sensations article for some of our mass market stores and the difference is incredible! We had almost stopped using Spray's due to a nagging precentage of poor performers at the store level each time we did a promotion. Now, by using only a mix of the varieties highlighted in Sensations article, the results are remarkable. Each time I see them in the stores, every bunch is well hydrated, no bent necks and the colors are sensational. Now I know what a truly fun and long lasting flower Spray Roses can be!
And guess what? Sales are up!
Évaluation de l'entrée (0 rating | 0 votes) 
Par: colin - Depuis: 2011-01-04
Classer par : Date    Les plus populaires

I agree that the Sensations list of Spray roses is really hitting the best varieties.  What a useful guide for people to get the inside track on these varieties without having to learn by trial and error.  Do people have to buy them in solid boxes to get access to them? 

Par: flowerman - Depuis: 2011-01-19
We buy them in solid variety boxes but you could easily have your wholesaler make a mixed box with these varieties. Given the high demand for these outstanding performers , we found we needed to put them on Standing Order to ensure our supply.
Par: colin - Depuis: 2011-01-04
Sierra Cherche Fleur est dédiée à la communauté florale professionnelle par l’entremise de la Distribution florale Sierra. Par le biais de ce site collectif, nous donnons la chance aux sélectionneurs, aux producteurs, aux grossistes et aux fleuristes de partager leurs connaissances et leur passion pour la diversité incroyable des fleurs qui rend notre industrie si unique.