Inscrivez-vous maintenant!
Fermer
Combinaison d’adresse courriel
et de mot de passe invalide.
Imprimer

Discussions sur Bouquets

Traduction: EN FR ES DE

Hello All!,

I am very NEW to the business as a Florist. I have a question that is driving me insane. Can anyone out there tell me  where or what website I can go to that sells PRE-MADE Floral Bouquets? Like what you see in the supermarkets. The bouquets are already put together for special occasions like Graduation, Memorial Day, ... you know the THEMED Bouquets. You just take them out of the boxes and put them into your cooler or in your flower stand

I have a small gift shop and I am pretty much a one-woman show. I have one part-timer and between us we can barely keep up with all the business for custom orders. So, my problem is that we keep running out of Themed Bouquets for the flower stand. Our 9-bucket flower stand that we keep near the door entrance of the shop, helps to draw in our customers in the mall/BX... we are on a Military Base.

HELP!! ... Please steer me in the right direction. I am trying to keep my flower stand filled at all times with FRESH ready-to-go Bouquets for the guys who are my biggest customers. But I just don't have enough time in the day to keep up.  I need Bouquets, wrapped and ready for gift giving. I need a wholesaler who can deliver to my home. The Base will not allow most business onto the base due to the gate pass rules. So, please whatever info you can share would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! May God continue to Bless you all!

Évaluation de l'entrée (0 rating | 0 votes) 
Par: magnoliagirl56 - Depuis: 2017-05-26
Classer par : Date    Les plus populaires
Traduction: EN FR ES DE
Hello!

Welcome to the floral world, it is awesome! If you are a florist, then you can find a local floral wholesaler who sell bouquets. Many of them sell to supermarkets. Many florist use them especially at holiday times for a great base for arrangements.We are an importer in Miami and we sell to wholesalers and supermarkets. We like working with wholesalers to help them get the supermarket business if they want it. Good luck and enjoy!

All the Best,
Cynthia :)
Premier Floral Corp
Miami, Florida
1-800-732-1792
Évaluation de l'entrée (0 rating | 0 votes) 
Par: Cynthia @ Premier Floral - Depuis: 2017-08-11
Sierra Cherche Fleur est dédiée à la communauté florale professionnelle par l’entremise de la Distribution florale Sierra. Par le biais de ce site collectif, nous donnons la chance aux sélectionneurs, aux producteurs, aux grossistes et aux fleuristes de partager leurs connaissances et leur passion pour la diversité incroyable des fleurs qui rend notre industrie si unique.