Inscrivez-vous maintenant!
Fermer
Combinaison d’adresse courriel
et de mot de passe invalide.
Imprimer

Discussions sur Fleurs et garnitures

Traduction: EN FR ES DE
Stock question:

Every time i get in Stock (reguardless of color, wholesaler, destributer or time of year) it comes in looking perfect and is either brown, falling appart, flopped over or dead within 48 hours. i've tried everything from different water tems and additives, to changing my cooler temperatures.

what am i doing wrong?
Évaluation de l'entrée (0 rating | 0 votes) 
Par: figgy - Depuis: 2012-03-02
Classer par : Date    Les plus populaires
Hmmmm, thats curious. While Double Stock is not the longest lasting cutflower variety, you should still get a good 5 to 7 days and the stems should definately not flop over. As Double Stock drinks and opens you sometimes have to remove some of the lower, more mature blooms to keep it looking clean.
As mentioned in the Florist and Wholesaler section of the Double Stock page, clean water and proper floral preservative are key to getting the full vase life out of this flower.

Have you tried Stock grown in Ecuador?
Par: colin - Depuis: 2011-01-04
Tried from everywhere. i dont mind removing a few blooms but when you are left with only 3-4 flowers per stem what is the point?

Thanks for the help anyone else got some intel?
Par: figgy - Depuis: 2012-03-02
Par: fdny343 - Depuis: 2011-05-18
which flowers can you dry out and can be used for a while
Par: sheilab - Depuis: 2016-09-13
Sierra Cherche Fleur est dédiée à la communauté florale professionnelle par l’entremise de la Distribution florale Sierra. Par le biais de ce site collectif, nous donnons la chance aux sélectionneurs, aux producteurs, aux grossistes et aux fleuristes de partager leurs connaissances et leur passion pour la diversité incroyable des fleurs qui rend notre industrie si unique.