Pas encore membre?
Inscrivez-vous maintenant!
Fermer
Combinaison d’adresse courriel
et de mot de passe invalide.
Imprimer

Discussions sur Fleurs et garnitures

Traduction: EN FR ES DE
Waxflower season from California is underway.  I love this great filler flower from the Southern hemisphere too but nothing is quite like California Waxflower when purchased from the best growers.  Even though it is classified as a filler I still love it on its own in a vase.  What is your favourite variety?  Do you even get variety specific or do you just ask for it by colour? 
Évaluation de l'entrée (0 rating | 0 votes) 
Par: flowerman - Depuis: 2011-01-19
Classer par : Date    Les plus populaires

I took some time this week to inspect some of our recent arrivals of Waxflower from the “Golden State” and was excited with what I saw!
I think what impressed me the most were the stunning Hybrid Wax varieties. The size of the blooms, brightness of the colours, contrast with the rich green foliage and stems, two-tone blooms and buds in the same bunch and their terminally budded structure(means all the blooms are at the top of each stem) make these new varieties very special.

My favorites? White - Esperance Pearl, Bridal Pearl and Blondie, Pink - Revelation, Madonna and Painted Lady (oh yeah, and Purple Pride, of course)
I can’t wait for some Dancing Queen and Sweet Sixteen later this season!

As I showed some of these bunches off in our Sales office I think the best comment came from Teresa (sales admin support extraordinaire!) who said “Wow, these are both beautiful AND smell good!”

Couldn’t have said it better myself…..

Par: colin - Depuis: 2011-01-04
I like all the varieties but I am biased since I also grown them!  I hope everyone will enjoy my Waxflower, it looks like it will be a great season.
Par: Ismael - Depuis: 2011-01-29
Sierra Cherche Fleur est dédiée à la communauté florale professionnelle par l’entremise de la Distribution florale Sierra. Par le biais de ce site collectif, nous donnons la chance aux sélectionneurs, aux producteurs, aux grossistes et aux fleuristes de partager leurs connaissances et leur passion pour la diversité incroyable des fleurs qui rend notre industrie si unique.