Pas encore membre?
Inscrivez-vous maintenant!
Fermer
Combinaison d’adresse courriel
et de mot de passe invalide.
Imprimer

Discussions sur Fleurs et garnitures

Traduction: EN FR ES DE
Peonies from Ontario are now being harvested in good numbers.  It's a short season but what could be better than supporting Canadian growers and getting rewarded with awesome peonies, talk about a win/win.  They are my favourite flower wherever they are coming from but there is something extra special about Ontario grown peonies.
Évaluation de l'entrée (0 rating | 0 votes) 
Par: flowerman - Depuis: 2011-01-19
Classer par : Date    Les plus populaires
I just saw a few, they are coming with nice long stems, for peonies. Beautiful!!!!
Par: Ericka - Depuis: 2011-01-21
I'm a wedding planner in Ottawa and I'd love to find them locally - anyone know where to get the Ontario-grown peonies?
Par: Tackybabe - Depuis: 2011-06-27
You can always try the auction in Mississauga.
Par: north of 45 - Depuis: 2011-01-04
I know the 2012 season was bad for the local Ontario growers of peonies - they are usually grown outdoors and that snap frost in April killed a lot of buds that had developed early.  I know one grower was at 20-30% of production.

The bonus is they "deadheaded" the plants in the late spring and weather permitting, it should be a solid crop of 2013

Par: Dan - Depuis: 2012-10-23
Sierra Cherche Fleur est dédiée à la communauté florale professionnelle par l’entremise de la Distribution florale Sierra. Par le biais de ce site collectif, nous donnons la chance aux sélectionneurs, aux producteurs, aux grossistes et aux fleuristes de partager leurs connaissances et leur passion pour la diversité incroyable des fleurs qui rend notre industrie si unique.