Pas encore membre?
Inscrivez-vous maintenant!
Fermer
Combinaison d’adresse courriel
et de mot de passe invalide.
Imprimer

Discussions sur Lys

Traduction: EN FR ES DE
Hello all. I was wondering if anyone is familiar with an LA Lily, that is a true deep burgundy/cranberry.The bloom is approx. 7" across, they are 2-3's stand about 80-90 cm. i recall that I began to purchase them (quite costly, but long lasting, and well worth it) about 5-6 yrs ago. They were/are grown in Ca. The Watsonville area. If anyone knows this variety, I would greatly appreciate the info. None of my suppliers have been able to get this lily. Thanks FDNY343
Évaluation de l'entrée (0 rating | 0 votes) 
Par: fdny343 - Depuis: 2011-05-18
Classer par : Date    Les plus populaires
Traduction: EN FR ES DE

There are two varieties very similar to those that you are looking "California and black out" the photos can be seen in this web site   although they are classified as red  you will see that there is great similarity .these varieties are normally available from Colombia, Or Mexico suppliers.

Évaluation de l'entrée (0 rating | 0 votes) 
Par: hego - Depuis: 2011-01-27
Sierra Cherche Fleur est dédiée à la communauté florale professionnelle par l’entremise de la Distribution florale Sierra. Par le biais de ce site collectif, nous donnons la chance aux sélectionneurs, aux producteurs, aux grossistes et aux fleuristes de partager leurs connaissances et leur passion pour la diversité incroyable des fleurs qui rend notre industrie si unique.