Pas encore membre?
Inscrivez-vous maintenant!
Fermer
Combinaison d’adresse courriel
et de mot de passe invalide.
Imprimer

Discussions sur Proteas et Leucadendrons

Traduction: EN FR ES DE
I am trying to figure out the best uses for leucadendrons...better in corporate displays, weddings, funerals? Any help would be a great help!!!!
Évaluation de l'entrée (0 rating | 0 votes) 
Par: sk - Depuis: 2012-02-28
Classer par : Date    Les plus populaires
Leucadendrons are usually used as a secondary flower, but why not use it as a focal flower of an arrangement or bouquet. Leucas are such a beautiful long lasting flower and with California being in full swing right now with their great varieties like yellow discolor male, green gold strike, pom pom and red eye, they make such a great conversation piece. Replace those roses, fuji's or poms with leucas and let your clients know how well they last and I am sure they won't resist buying them. Using them in corporate displays is a must, there are some varieties that are available in 70, 80 and 100cm tall, you just have to ask your wholesaler. For wedding work, you can get a bouquet premade from California with a mix if seasonal leucas and other seasonal filler flowers, what a great centre piece that would make for the reception, and again a fantastic conversation piece for the guests.  All you would have to do is cut and put the bouquet in a vase and do some minor adjusting and you have a fantastic, inexpensive and completetly different arrangment with very little labour on your end. The guests who will be bringing the arrangement home will be amazed on how long it lasts. Have fun with leucas and don't be afraid of them, they make such a wonderful addition to any design work.
Par: Sunshine - Depuis: 2011-01-26
thanks so much, I am currently studying floristry, so i could all the help possible. Do you know any good sites anything to do with flowers at all??????
Par: sk - Depuis: 2012-02-28
This is by far the best one with regards to Flower information and varieties. If you're looking for florist design sites, with design ideas, I think About Flowers is a pretty darn good one too. They probably won't have the depth of variety information, but they have design suggestions & trends and stuff like that. Ubloom is good too.
Par: Sierra Staff - Depuis: 2011-01-12
Great to hear about the ideas and ways to use Leucas and Proteas in design.  Thanks to Sunshine for giving such great advice, we love growing them and always hope people will share our passion when it comes to using them in floral design!
Par: Ismael - Depuis: 2011-01-29
Sierra Cherche Fleur est dédiée à la communauté florale professionnelle par l’entremise de la Distribution florale Sierra. Par le biais de ce site collectif, nous donnons la chance aux sélectionneurs, aux producteurs, aux grossistes et aux fleuristes de partager leurs connaissances et leur passion pour la diversité incroyable des fleurs qui rend notre industrie si unique.