Pas encore membre?
Inscrivez-vous maintenant!
Fermer
Combinaison d’adresse courriel
et de mot de passe invalide.
Imprimer

Discussions sur Glaïeuls

Traduction: EN FR ES DE
My daughter wedding is on Aug.25.When should I buy the gladiolas ?
Évaluation de l'entrée (0 rating | 0 votes) 
Par: niculina - Depuis: 2012-07-31
Classer par : Date    Les plus populaires
It all depends where you get them, from a florist or from a market of sorts.

Gladiola blooms will stay mostly closed (and fresh) during transport and handling, but once in water will tend to open quickly. If you get them at the wrong stage of openness, they might start to fane too early. You need someone to take care of them based on your timing. 

I'll answer under the assumption that you are going to a florist. They will know for sure how fresh the glads will be and will be able to gauge the best shipment timing and treatment timing to make sure they are at their peak for the wedding. I would see a florist about the freshest glads 2 weeks before your wedding. 

If you are planning to just go to a market and find some there, it will be a gamble, since you won't know how long they have been in water for and how they were treated. They could be past their prime. Not recommended for a wedding. Too high risk. 
Par: Sierra Staff - Depuis: 2011-01-12
To be clear, when you talk to a florist the 2 weeks beforehand, they will place an order for delivery to you only in the hours or days leading up the event. 
Par: Sierra Staff - Depuis: 2011-01-12
Sierra Cherche Fleur est dédiée à la communauté florale professionnelle par l’entremise de la Distribution florale Sierra. Par le biais de ce site collectif, nous donnons la chance aux sélectionneurs, aux producteurs, aux grossistes et aux fleuristes de partager leurs connaissances et leur passion pour la diversité incroyable des fleurs qui rend notre industrie si unique.