Pas encore membre?
Inscrivez-vous maintenant!
Fermer
Combinaison d’adresse courriel
et de mot de passe invalide.
Imprimer

Discussions sur Fleurs et garnitures

Traduction: EN FR ES DE
I DON'T SEE ANY SPRAY STOCKS OR REGULAR STOCKS IN GENERAL ON YOUR SITE!
I HAVE A WEDDING IN APRIL AND I'M TRYING TO DECIDE WHICH WHOLESALER TO SEND MY ORDER TO BECAUSE OF WHO CARRIES YOUR PRODUCT AND I WANT THE QUALITY THAT I GET FROM SIERRA FOR MY WEDDINGS.
ALSO THE DEEP EGGPLANT COLOUR PURPLE IS THE COLOUR I'M IN DESPARATE NEED OF AND I'VE NOTICED THAT THERE SEEMS TO BE A SHORTAGE WHEN EVER I TRY TO ORDER THEM. DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS WHEN THEY WILL BE COMING BACK IN STOCK OR ARE THEY IN YOUR STOCK AND I JUST DONT SEE THEM ON LINE?

I VERY MUCH APPRECIATE YOUR AWESOME SITE IT TRUELY SAVES ME FROM TALKING WITH WHOLESALERS IN REGARDS TO TRYING TO EXPLAIN WHAT SHADE OR EVEN WHAT FLOWERS I NEED TO MAKE MY BUSY WEDDING SEASON RUN SMOOTHLY.
THANKS FOR BEING HERE
SUZANNE
Évaluation de l'entrée (0 rating | 0 votes) 
Par: flowerswithflair2805@hotmail.com - Depuis: 2011-11-28
Classer par : Date    Les plus populaires
Traduction: EN FR ES DE
Double Stock is listed under the long alphabetical list of Flowers and Fillers. There are about 15 or 16 different colour listings and pictures. I believe the colour you're looking for is similar to the Royal Purple variety on the site. I would suggest ordering well ahead of time as this is a popular colour around Easter but it should definately be available. Be sure to ask your wholesaler for Dark Purple to avoid getting a lighter shade of lavender. Better yet, make an album on the Flower Finder with the variety you want  and e-mail it your salesperson!

Hope this helps!
Évaluation de l'entrée (0 rating | 0 votes) 
Par: colin - Depuis: 2011-01-04
Sierra Cherche Fleur est dédiée à la communauté florale professionnelle par l’entremise de la Distribution florale Sierra. Par le biais de ce site collectif, nous donnons la chance aux sélectionneurs, aux producteurs, aux grossistes et aux fleuristes de partager leurs connaissances et leur passion pour la diversité incroyable des fleurs qui rend notre industrie si unique.