Pas encore membre?
Inscrivez-vous maintenant!
Fermer
Combinaison d’adresse courriel
et de mot de passe invalide.
Imprimer

Sujets généraux

Traduction: EN FR ES DE
HELLO there ya all...can anyone tell me what kind of flower this is?? It is growing in my yard and they are actually really small and have differnt color blooms on them, so far one has been purple and this one white...I dont want to mow over it if it will continue to grow it is very pretty...How do I post a picture of it to show you what it looks like?????
Évaluation de l'entrée (0 rating | 0 votes) 
Par: pnutty68 - Depuis: 2012-07-06
Classer par : Date    Les plus populaires
Traduction: EN FR ES DE
Hi!
Well I think you'll have to host the picture somewhere else (like maybe facebook, set the privacy to public; little globe icon) and include link. This site only posts pictures that have a known name and variety info, I guess to avoid confusion. Also this is more for florists than gardeners, so you might have trouble getting help here if the flower isn't a commercial cut flower. Hope that helps. 
Évaluation de l'entrée (0 rating | 0 votes) 
Par: Sierra Staff - Depuis: 2011-01-12
Sierra Cherche Fleur est dédiée à la communauté florale professionnelle par l’entremise de la Distribution florale Sierra. Par le biais de ce site collectif, nous donnons la chance aux sélectionneurs, aux producteurs, aux grossistes et aux fleuristes de partager leurs connaissances et leur passion pour la diversité incroyable des fleurs qui rend notre industrie si unique.