et de mot de passe invalide.
Imprimer

Aide / Support / F.A.Q. Flower Finder

Classer par : Les plus récents    Les plus répondues    Les plus populaires
Traduction: EN FR ES DE
Hi, I would like to know the name of the greens they used for this bouquet

http://fleur.hk/sfo/WebObjects/fleur.woa/wa/F/flower?f=185

thank you
Évaluation de l'entrée (0 rating | 0 votes) 
Par: floweruniverse - Depuis: 2011-06-27
5 Réponses (dernier: 2016-09-01)

I'm wrinting here as my last chance to find a rose that I had 2 years ago and never been able to refind it because nobody seems to know which kind it is...  I want to have it for my wedding which is in the next months. So I would realllyyyy appreciate and be forever thankfull if you could help me in finding its name and colour.
I put the pictures of it in Articles section but the color isn't well photographed . The colour is precisly between orange and pink, you can't say that it is pink neither orange, it's coral. The rose is totally coral not just the interior or the edges, even the exterior of the rose is a bright deep coral. It's not salmon colour. It has a pink shadow close to the heart but very subtile. The petals are like velvet.   It's the most beautiful rose I ever saw, it's huge for a rose.    I'm totally desesperate because nobody at any flower shop seems to know it and know its name, and I really really want this one at my wedding all the others are not even close to its colour, brgihfullness so I'm really wishing for to find it and I don't know whom to ask for, so I though maybe you could help me....   It would be really appreciate, thank you in advance,  Nancy 
Je cherche désespérément à retrouver une rose bien précise que je veux pour mon mariage.  J'ai acheté cette rose en 2010 mais une identique ferait l'affaire. Ce qui est important est surtout la couleur et le fait que la rose soit de grande taille.  Voir sa photo dans la section Articles de LA rose corail précise que je recherche. On y voit bien la forme des pétales qui se croisent en pointues parce que la photo a mal fait ressortir la couleur plus orangée qu'elle a aussi... C'est un orange-rose foncé, on ne peut dire si c'est rose ou orange la couleur est parfaitement entre les deux.  La rose est totalement de cette couleur et non juste le bout des pétales, ce n'est pas saumon non plus, c'est très foncé et éclatant comme couleur, il y a vraiment des teintes rosées subtiles plus près du coeur. L'extérieur des pétales est aussi éclatant et non pâle comme certaines variétés que j'ai déjà vues.... Les pétales sont un peu velours. Elle est aussi très grosse pour une rose si on compare à la moyenne... Facilement +- 3 pouces de diamètre... C'est la rose la plus magnifique à mes yeux et j'ai toujours dit que c'est elle que je voulais le jour de mon mariage...  ce pourquoi j'y tiens autant...    Donc si vous ou votre réseau de contacts peut trouver la variété/nom, couleur et distributeur en espérant que ce soit disponible chez vous je serais des plus reconnaissantes, merci!!  Nancy
Par: Nacha - Depuis: 2013-06-03
4 Réponses (dernier: 2014-06-12)
Where can I find pink Bourounia? & any type of flowers similar with cherries blossoms?
Par: Dustinle22 - Depuis: 2013-04-08
2 Réponses (dernier: 2013-04-09)
I have a bride that wants a dusty pink colors and earthy tones. Any sugestions?
Par: queenesther - Depuis: 2013-03-13
2 Réponses (dernier: 2013-03-15)
I have been given a picture of a flower that a bride wants for bouonnier and I can't identify the flower.  Is there somewhere I could post the pic and get some help? 
Par: diane2964 - Depuis: 2012-04-08
2 Réponses (dernier: 2012-04-10)
New member and love the website. Will be very helpful with brides.
Problem is knowing availability of certain flowers, ie. Jan-April.
Where can this info be found?
Par: Topazgirl - Depuis: 2012-02-17
2 Réponses (dernier: 2012-02-21)
What is the name of the grape colored Dendrobium Orchid that you are showing on the header of Flowers and Fillers.  I am looking for a true lavendar or puple not a fushia color.  Is it easily available?

Thank you
Par: cpderoeck@gmail.com - Depuis: 2014-06-21
1 Réponse (dernier: 2014-06-23)
I am looking for a small light blue looking berrie for a bride. Any suggestions??
Par: J - Depuis: 2013-05-16
1 Réponse (dernier: 2013-05-21)
I am trying to identify the small yellow flowers in this bouquet.  Can anyone help?

http://pinterest.com/pin/238479742738189792/
Par: staccatoone - Depuis: 2012-04-12
1 Réponse (dernier: 2012-04-16)
I would like to know the name of the Alstomeria that is white with black inside? thanks
Par: velvet - Depuis: 2011-08-08
1 Réponse (dernier: 2011-08-08)

Hello dear "Sierraflowerfinder".
I only wanted to say thank you for this incredible web page. Congratulations!

Par: rorod1 - Depuis: 2011-06-01
1 Réponse (dernier: 2011-06-02)
Hello, can i e-mail my album for someone to look at who is not a member?

Thank You
Par: shanny - Depuis: 2011-04-18
1 Réponse (dernier: 2011-04-20)
If I need help doing something on the SierraFlowerFinder, who can I contact? Where do I go?
Par: Sierra Staff - Depuis: 2011-01-12
1 Réponse (dernier: 2011-03-24)
 What do I do if I can’t sign in, forgot my password, or can’t seem to be able to log in?
What if I read information on a flower and it is wrong? Can I change it?
Can I request photos of a product if I can’t find it on the site?
Why is it that when I share an album by email, sometime the person doesn’t appear to receive it?
How many photo albums can I create, is it unlimited?
Hey, has everyone noticed that when viewing a discussion in another language you simply have to click on the "Translate" button on the left to see a translation of the comment in the language of your choice?
Feel free to post a discussion in your mother tongue....everyone can easliy read it in their own language!
Par: colin - Depuis: 2011-01-04
1 Réponse (dernier: 2011-03-11)
The issues which have been mentioned above are a little part of the range of issues which can deter a user to use his router properly. However since there is always a hope left so the depressed users might take shelter in the services of our help-desk center whose professionals are highly sincere people and are really committed to offer top rated support to the users. They are much active in proffering the perfect solutions to the users that their services are highly relied by them. Moreover these services are easily accessible at a meager amount of money which also adds to the popularity of these services. One who is just hell bent on fixing his Cisco router issue then and there can instantly contact them and get expert help from their side. Hence If you are the one who is searching for confirmed tech support solutions, then call Cisco directly. For more info : http://www.quickhelps.co/phone-number/cisco/  

Par: mailrobertsmith512 - Depuis: 2019-03-23
0 Réponse
Sierra Cherche Fleur est dédiée à la communauté florale professionnelle par l’entremise de la Distribution florale Sierra. Par le biais de ce site collectif, nous donnons la chance aux sélectionneurs, aux producteurs, aux grossistes et aux fleuristes de partager leurs connaissances et leur passion pour la diversité incroyable des fleurs qui rend notre industrie si unique.