Inscrivez-vous maintenant!
Fermer
Combinaison d’adresse courriel
et de mot de passe invalide.
Imprimer

Sujets généraux

Classer par : Les plus récents    Les plus répondues    Les plus populaires
Traduction: EN FR ES DE
Hi, Does anyone have any tips on dying a cut stem of cymbid orchids.  I realize they will come out stripped and thats okay, I have never dyed orchids before, Would you have to use floral dye or does food color work.? What strength would the dye be in order to travel the full length of the stem?, stem size would have approx 10 blooms. I have dyed carns before left them overnight and the next day they were perfect.but Im not sure about the orchids. I'm looking for a lavender,Mauve,purple, shade for a wedding. - Also would the flower have to be the pure white? would one color be better than another. ? Would taking the blooms off the stem and dyeing them individually work better.

A lot of questions, I know, thanks for any imput.
Vendella
Évaluation de l'entrée (0 rating | 0 votes) 
Par: Vendella - Depuis: 2011-05-06
0 Réponse

Is Rosh Hashanah considered to be a "Healthy" flower holiday?  Does the industry see a noticeable jump in consumption?  If so, what type of floral products and colors are florists looking for?

Par: Auction Matt - Depuis: 2011-01-26
3 Réponses (dernier: 2011-09-02)
Ladies

Please suggest some favorite "Date Night" flowers or bouquets.
Évaluation de l'entrée (2 rating | 2 votes) 
Par: Auction Matt - Depuis: 2011-01-26
7 Réponses (dernier: 2011-06-29)
Does anybody know a good substitution for lily of the valley in June? Thanks!
Évaluation de l'entrée (1 rating | 1 vote) 
Par: Picky Petal Person - Depuis: 2011-05-26
6 Réponses (dernier: 2011-11-09)
Can you search for flowers by color?  If not, that would be a great addition to your database.  Love the site!!
Par: flowerseller - Depuis: 2011-04-20
1 Réponse (dernier: 2011-04-21)
Hello, I'm looking for a trailing plant that i cant plant reasonably soon so that in the next couple of months it will cover the pagoda in the centre of my garden.  I was thinking something like Wisteria but i didn't want something as dense as i would like a little bit of light to be let through.  Any ideas?

Thank you, Charley
Par: Charley - Depuis: 2011-03-18
1 Réponse (dernier: 2011-09-06)

Tous est une question d'énergie déployer pour acheminer des fleurs au consommateur...
La production des fleurs coupées au Québec aura t il une place dans le future stimuler par les nouvel forme d'énergie et technologie comme la culture hydropique?

Par: Merkaba - Depuis: 2011-02-24
1 Réponse (dernier: 2011-03-10)
Wow !  I just saw some of the new Delphinium varieties on the site. I know what I'll be putting in all my summer wedding baskets this year !
Par: Norma - Depuis: 2011-02-15
1 Réponse (dernier: 2011-02-27)
I LOVE the new site!!!!!! You guys ( and girls?) have done it again! The quality of the new pictures is AWESOME!

You Rock!
Par: Lily - Depuis: 2011-02-22
0 Réponse
Calling all flower retailers!  How was Valentine's Day?  How did it compare to past years for sales and quality? 
Par: flowerman - Depuis: 2011-01-19
1 Réponse (dernier: 2012-03-02)

Here is one of the many ubiquitous media stories about Valentine's Day.  http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/valentines-day/flowers-for-valentines-no-thanks/article1900493/  What should our industry be saying about our love/hate relationship with this floral holiday?

Par: flowerman - Depuis: 2011-01-19
1 Réponse (dernier: 2011-11-22)
Welcome to the Flower Finder discussion boards. Feel free to post information, ask questions or start a discussion within our many categories.

If you have any suggestions about improving these boards, feel free to send us a message using the feedback form or create a post in the Flower Finder section of the boards.

-- The Flower Finder Team
Évaluation de l'entrée (2 rating | 4 votes) 
Par: remisam - Depuis: 2010-12-01
0 Réponse
Sierra Cherche Fleur est dédiée à la communauté florale professionnelle par l’entremise de la Distribution florale Sierra. Par le biais de ce site collectif, nous donnons la chance aux sélectionneurs, aux producteurs, aux grossistes et aux fleuristes de partager leurs connaissances et leur passion pour la diversité incroyable des fleurs qui rend notre industrie si unique.