Invalid e-mail and password combination.
Print this page

Greens, Foliages and Branches Discussions

Translation: EN FR ES DE
We've been putting a big push on promoting the range of novelty New Zealand Pittisporums ( Tenufolium, Irene Patterson, Cassies Cream, Obrian, etc)  recently but have had sporadic reports of the bunches completely shattering and losing all their leaves after a couple of days in water.
Any of you Kiwis out there know why this may be happening and what can be done to reassure our clients about this product line?
Post rating (1 rating | 1 vote) 
By: colin - Member Since: 2011-01-04
Sort Replies by : Date    Top Rated
I don't see an answer yet from the Kiwis, but I can tell you that we've had lots of customers happily buying the New Zealand pitt in recent weeks.  We've had great performance and repeat sales!
Post rating (0 rating | 0 votes) 
By: Sugar Flair - Member Since: 2011-02-15
I have been using The Mountain Green 40-60cm 10st bunches of New Zealand Pitt and have had some very positive feedback about quality and performance of this specific variety.  The product on the auction looks crips and clean and has shown no signs of shattering or shedding. 
Post rating (0 rating | 0 votes) 
By: Auction Matt - Member Since: 2011-01-26
Sierra Flower Finder is dedicated to the professional floral community by Sierra Flower Trading. Through this collaborative site, we are creating the opportunity for breeders, growers, wholesalers and florists to share their knowledge and passion for the incredible diversity of flowers that make our industry so unique.