Invalid e-mail and password combination.
Print this page

Lilies Discussions

Translation: EN FR ES DE
Wow, I just saw the new Double Flowered Oriental Lilies Fabiola and Belonica which were added to the site by Ronin. Does anyone know where these are available ( I've not seen them on the markey anywhere?). ?????
Post rating (1 rating | 1 vote) 
By: colin - Member Since: 2011-01-04
Sort Replies by : Date    Top Rated
No but when you find out I would love to know as well.   I have never seen them at my wholesaler.   They would be amazing for the wedding industry which I am in.
Post rating (0 rating | 0 votes) 
By: peone - Member Since: 2012-05-09
We have just recieved news that we have a few boxes being shipped as a trial to us from a farm in Colombia for the next 6 weeks. I've heard the bulbs are hard to get but I don't know much more than that. I'll post some pictures and some more information when we get our first samples.
By: colin - Member Since: 2011-01-04
I recently used Belonica. I got them from my wholesaler in Carlsbad CA. They lasted over 2 weeks! They are amazing, but apparently only available May June (well that's what my supplier told me) and they couldn't guarantee that when and if I could bank on them for next year. All my brides raved after them and wanted them, but I can't guarantee them yet!
By: whoooooooooosh - Member Since: 2012-06-19
Sierra Flower Finder is dedicated to the professional floral community by Sierra Flower Trading. Through this collaborative site, we are creating the opportunity for breeders, growers, wholesalers and florists to share their knowledge and passion for the incredible diversity of flowers that make our industry so unique.